[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Well Matty here said he thought Nma and Benny would sure as shit kill klaze to get the heat off, so there’s that opinion.

That I don’t agree with.

I’m not trying to insult you. I mistyped and I was talking about Deepthroat’s duel on you on D2. Nmagane voted deepthroat to save you.

Not trying now? Because I’m talking about a bunch of times during this game.

I think once kkat flipped things would’ve changed but rng is not on our side this game

Scum was probably trying to make Nmagane and me look bad, but there’s so many different levels of mindgames it’s fairly pointless to think about. It could even be Nmagane killing im_cool_your_weird and then Klaze because he didn’t want to deal with them anymore.

I think I will like playing with @im_cool_your_weird in the future

Yeah but like I’m way less worthy of a flip than klaze, and I feel like it would be been really obvious if I just got flipped because they’re basically trying to do the nks from that game where Jacob was scum.

The only RNG I’m worried about is YNS on Nmagane again, otherwise we’re fine I think. As for correctly solving the game, that’s another matter and independent of RNG.

If KKat flips town then dueling Nmagane might not be so bad anyways.

Might not be so bad?

Yeah at that point we just lose to roragok the backseat godfather

nma matty and dan

We don’t absolutely know Nmagane is scum in that case.

Notice the lack of pressure on dan from nma

lynch matticus

Benny’s town?

Probably

i explained why dummy.

If kkat flips town and Nma is town then I think Nma should be suspended from mafia for 3 games.