[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

What a spectacle this game would be if the last mafia wasn’t yns. This is what I’ve always dreamed of. A true sociopath in our ranks.

If it’s not yns then it’s you.

Lynch YNS

Lynch YNS

You may think that, but please don’t act too hastily.

Going to consider all of these as duel requests. If all 4 possible duel requests get put in, I'll rand the duel at that time.

A duel might be an unnecessary formality at this point.

I don’t blame you for suspecting me, but look at D3 where I’m spending hours talking to dan/nyte about solving the game. I couldn’t possibly do that as scum. Anyways, this is probably a waste of time to talk about as the scum is probably YNS. However, I think he made himself too obvious of a target at the end of D3 which is why I expected it to be a more reserved player like Rora. Rora basically stopped dueling and scumhunting on D3 and was defending Gamut the whole game and had initially defended KKat and switched feelings about Nmagane the same day KKat was dueled.

YNS I believe you have my hat

In the texas justice game, yns (town) had the same thing happen where he got overly emotional and paranoid and started lynching targets even though if you looked at the logic in the game he was making big mistakes.

If it’s not yns then I’d probably go with Nmagane – but it could be anyone at that point since all three of you played well as town.

I need your opinion since you’ve known nma for the last 12+ years. Is he capable of deceiving you and playing towny like this? Would he “never bus his teammates since it’s gamelosing”?

No he’s one hundred percent town.

And he’ll say the same thing about you?

Then it’s dan if yns is town.

Yes I’m not mafia.

If it’s not YNS then it’s you.

It’s not me. You’re really overestimating my abilities as scum – this would be my first scum game.

Have you never played mafia before?

Sorry about that was meant to say *scum. The prior post comes off as condescending but that was not my intention.