[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I’m not scum

It’s probably dan or matticus

Or you Benny

Highly doubt it’s nma

I have never played scum in my life in mafia or any of its derivatives.

It’s yns, he’s really giving a shit now but he sealed it from the other days lol. Looks even worse when you realize he switched his playstyle right after people were pointing out he was being scummy, I think town yns would’ve just acted out further lol

Possible, but why isn’t he conceding? He’s going to die today.

That’s also why I townread Matty. I think he’s acting confidently because he’s basically trained enough at this point to be a strong town player. I’m looking forward to his first scum game

Sticking it to the goyphex twins.

Thanks, but I might lynch you tomorrow if yns is town. They are both 100% clearing each other. I’m not sure how that’s possible since I consider them both intelligent and at least mentally capable of deceiving each other.

If yns flips town one goy member is letting the other pocket him egregiously. I don’t think that’s the case though, I really do think they both rolled town and are trying in order to show that they can play a good clean game when they want to

If 5/5 players vote Yes in this Poll, I will instantly rand duels as soon as I see it.

Instantly rand duel?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Someone had a reason to kill Roragok.

Probably some more framing on account of roragoks last read being Nmagane scummy

I mentioned that on D3. It’s pretty pointless to think about. It’s easy for a scum has to flip the sentiment around just by reversing his normal optimal NK.

Dan I believe you have my hat

I’m definitely town but u guys are gonna lynch me anyways

We can still win if we lynch you.

Just imagine how stupid we’d feel if we didn’t lynch you even though you were one of the most obvious scum candidates.

I think you’re actually retarded