[Game] The Purge: Act I

I think krazykat is town

i think masclaim on d2 on whom youre shooting is the otpimal strat and then see on d3 who was saved by scum.

Problem is i dont trust people on following thru with their shot on their claim. Bazinga would claim to shoot A and shoot B because he wants to be hero even if he's town i think. Well and scum can also not follow through their shots. So maybe optimal strat is not to claim

If u want to be hero and avoid scum roleblocking and doctor pls dont claim a false shot. Cuz if living town on d3 lynches ur false shot target for being alive its 100% ur fault and it sucks when games are out of your control to win like that

(Just dont claim shot and dont have a specific scumread to make it obvious)

Mass claim is game losing

Im shooting roragok because he hurt my feelings

If A claims they will shoot B and B is alive on d3 it means:

1 guaranteed scum in A and B (A is scum and ddidnt follow on shot or B was protected by scum doctor/RB) or both A and B are town and no scum was threatened to die so scum have a chance to mess with town. If enough shots are spread out the chance of that is minimized. Ill try to write a program to calculate odds

not necessarily

scum have factional discharge? which seems to prevent 2 town from attacking night 2

the sensible play would be using it to save scum but they could also try to fool people by choosing town targets

also kill the rich both in this game and irl

2 Likes

please no I didn't read the setup shit either as a joke or serious

Second time wolfy has made a hugely misleading and ill-advised setup post

Just got to this point in the post

@mafiabot lynch wolfy

Sheep this go next

oh i townslipped because i thought the scum were all 1-shot vigilantes as well. i googled "Texas shootout" before the game and in the original mafiascum setup they were all 1-shot vigilantes.

since they're not this is alot easier and 100% solvable by massclaim i think. or at least the odds are calculable

i just logged to my uni discord and this is the type of things we're doing for algorithms class

procedural generated dungeon, pathfinding, graph nodes, recursion and i havent even started i should probably focus on that or ill fail the year. probably more improtant than the mafia game. but it would be fun to calculate the odds for this game i think. so carry on

@mafiabot lynch @big_ass

im shooting jenada if hes alive and faz if hes dead

1 Like

Im shooting myself

Wolfy's scum

As my last will and testament I want Roragok banned

1 Like

Agreed