[Game] The Purge: Act I

The Purge

presented by iaafr
36/12 hour phase, 10 posts with game-related thoughts minimum
no insta/hammer, deadline lynch only
kill type announced

The year is 2133.

Rich people bad.

Rich people control world, make poor people eat each other and do gross things for their amusement just to live. Rich people have sick sense of humor, sick sense of justice, and decide to make a game. The game is simple: eleven Real Poors enter, and three Rich Sickos try to blend in.

Role PMs

Real Poors

Real Poor PM

Welcome, you are a Real Poor. You were born poor and will probably be poor forever. You live a destitute life by the whims of the rich, as their slave.

Abilities:

Lynch Vote: Every day, you may vote for who you wish to be lynched that evening.
Master of Bums Vote: Sometime during D2 or N2, you may send in a vote by PM for the Master of Bums. You cannot vote for yourself.
The Purge: On the Night of the Purge (Night 2), you may select a player to attack. This ability is optional.

Win condition:

You win when all the Rich Sickos are fucking dead.

Rich Sickos

Rich Sicko PM

Welcome, You are a Rich Sicko, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] and [Player Name]. You are incorrigible perverts who love to indulge in decadent taboo. Your current decadent taboo of choice is pretending to be poor and fooling poors.

Abilities:

Factional Communication: Day and Night, you may communicate with your team: [Chatzy Link].
Factional Expulsion: Each night phase, the Rich Sickos collectively expel 1 poor from the game .
Factional Protection: On the Night of the Purge, you may collectively choose 1 Rich Sicko to gain one layer of protection, dying only if they are attacked twice.
Factional Disable: On the Night of the Purge, you may choose 2 Real Poors to prevent from attacking.

Win condition:

You win when the Rich Sickos obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Living Players (14)

bazingaboy
epok
faZ
Friend
Gamut
Jenanda_Bollywood
KrazyKat
magicmagininja
Matticus
murs
Nyte
Roragok
wolfy
yns

1 Like

It is still pregame, do not post.

@mafiabot startday 3796

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

wolfy, KrazyKat, Nyte, epok, Roragok, Jenanda_Bollywood, yns, bazingaboy, Friend, Matticus, faZ, Gamut, murs, magicmagininja,

Alive Players - 14

Majority Vote - 8

ccc73180-97d7-11e9-b70b-459b86ab715c

Day 1 will start 2019-06-26T12:00:00Z

and end on 2019-06-28T04:00:00Z for a 40 hour day.

You may post as soon as the thread opens.

Role PMs still going out, I've requested a mod close this thread and re-open it at SOD, standing by on that too.

I'm not requiring confirmations, but feel free to confirm if you want.

Reminder that you are required to make at least 10 posts that aren't memes, shitposts, or blog posts over the course of each day.

I also kindly request you try not to flood the thread with shitposts, as a courtesy to those with less time to read the game.

PM me if you have questions or did not receive your Role PM.

This topic was automatically opened after 5 hours.

Real poor

Didnt read the setup - going to go off intuition in this one

Spammer

I'm poor unlike real life.

@mafiabot lynch @big_ass

3 posts? You used 30% of your daily allotted posts to say that?

Cringe post

1 Like

I'm triggered

That joke got old 3-4 games ago.