[Game] The Purge: Act II

Thing is my thought for today was I need to shut the fuck up and not share my reads

I believe I am shooting a scum tonight

It is fairly risky to out and just say we're lynching one person because now scum knows who is being SRed

The Faz kill suggests maf didn't need to stack on Wolfy to get him lynched.

In short roragok continues to have the complete opposite of a town mindset

Even continues that stupid discobot meme (which is very cringe)

Not going to say what I think about his alignment but I think u can figure it out (rhymes with "scrum")

Jenanda ur fuckin scum shut up and stop shitting up the thread ur doing the exact opposite this game than last game

1 Like

Anyways i'm not sharing reads today lynch whoever

No that's fucking dumb. We need to get one good lynch in before the Purge or it's going to be a shitshow. We're not going to get a good lynch if everyone's playing ~secret reads~ so that they ~avoid the roleblock on their vigi~.

Great post

Ok you got it.

@mafiabot lynch Jenanda_Bollywood

1 Like

:scared:

The sad thing is I like playing with wolfy

But goddamn he actually said that and faz echoed it
I didn’t even vote him or push very strongly

I do want to put out there that I will be seeking a faz lynch unless he towntells. I don’t actually understand what this ‘friend is cleared by wolfy flipping town’ shit was about so I guess I gotta reread

But faz gave me an impression at one point that he was clearing some people I didn’t think should be cleared in the ways he was suggesting so he’s on my radar and I’ll see how he participates today. I also think Matticus is too subdued. Bazinga is still cruising scummy in my book.

But my reads right now are not very deep rooted.

1 Like

Oh great

Is Nyte really trying to dumbtell the NK.

REALLY.

Incredible post

This is a game for sure

1 Like

Thanks iaafr metagaming to the max

I’m dying rn LMAO

Can't say I've ever seen that one before in 15 years of mafia, well done Nyte.

To be fair I didnt see the nightkill either

Still havent checked the OP to find it

Did you close your eyes when you submitted it