[Game] The Purge: Act II

who cares what this guy does

I dont even care what I do

Liked his early posts. Seemed Towny to me.

wow this game is garbo

if day one wasn't like a billion spam posts it'd be way more appealing to read through.

so this is incredibly sus i think

for jenada mostly

didn't read the setup, has strong conflicting opinions about the setup with a now confirmed town. when town says massclaim is good and stands his ground on it jenada hard tries to shut it down without really giving reason probably beacuse hes afraind of mass cliam.

im just gonna post my thoughts on all of day one here so people who didn't read can have some idea of what happneed. going through the thread and quoting interactions i think are worht discussing.

Mass claim was objectively wrong there

I believed he was scum pushing that

Not reading the setup is a meme, it should've been pretty clear I had looked at the setup

Dude read the setup and tell me town should honestly claim all shots before they shoot them

That's some MU shit

this was wolfy's mass claim reasoning just so it doesn't get lost

Are you pushing a mass claim today friend

Yes/ No

both faz and wolfy sucm read jenada and now both are dead.

dont

derail me. im going through the entire day one and quoting things i think are important both for myself and for others who haven't read the thread. then ill make up my mind

i think this is rly important.

I wouldnt be so sure about that. I should re-read D1, but whenever I am scum I tend towards being hesitant to lynch a town player. The reason being that lynching a town player looks bad. Now of course not all 10 people or whatever number who didn't lynch wolfy are scum, but I don't think you can wave it that easily.

:face_with_monocle:

Murs Magic Bazinga town core who else wants in. Town don't shoot in these 3. Also who are we electing master of bums I vote matticus even though he's been useless it will be funny

yns's entrance to the thread