[Game] The Purge: Act III [Rich Sicko Victory]

Dawn of the Third Day

yns the Real Poor was found missing, swallowed by the Rich Sicko conspiracy.

Victims of the purge:

Nyte, KrazyKat, and Friend the Real Poors were found beaten to death.

Alongside them was Jenanda_Bollywood the Rich Sicko. The Poors had finally drawn First Rich Blood.

Role PMs

Real Poors

Real Poor PM

Welcome, you are a Real Poor. You were born poor and will probably be poor forever. You live a destitute life by the whims of the rich, as their slave.

Abilities:

Lynch Vote: Every day, you may vote for who you wish to be lynched that evening.
Master of Bums Vote: Sometime during D2 or N2, you may send in a vote by PM for the Master of Bums. You cannot vote for yourself.
The Purge: On the Night of the Purge (Night 2), you may select a player to attack. This ability is optional.

Win condition:

You win when all the Rich Sickos are fucking dead.

Rich Sickos

Rich Sicko PM

Welcome, You are a Rich Sicko, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] and [Player Name]. You are incorrigible perverts who love to indulge in decadent taboo. Your current decadent taboo of choice is pretending to be poor and fooling poors.

Abilities:

Factional Communication: Day and Night, you may communicate with your team: [Chatzy Link].
Factional Expulsion: Each night phase, the Rich Sickos collectively expel 1 poor from the game .
Factional Protection: On the Night of the Purge, you may collectively choose 1 Rich Sicko to gain one layer of protection, dying only if they are attacked twice.
Factional Disable: On the Night of the Purge, you may choose 2 Real Poors to prevent from attacking.

Win condition:

You win when the Rich Sickos obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Living Players (6/14)

epok
Gamut
magicmagininja
Matticus
murs
Roragok

@mafiabot startday 3796

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

epok, Roragok, Friend, Matticus, Gamut, murs, magicmagininja,

Alive Players - 7

Majority Vote - 4

600b17e0-9b66-11e9-b710-6f71e90e586c

Day has started. You may post. This day will end on 2019-07-02T03:00:00Z.

@SOPHIE
@Gamut
@magicmagininja
@Matticus
@murs
@Roragok

Friend was mistakenly mentioned while dead, apologies

I shot epok but didn't go through.

@mafiabot lynch @SOPHIE

I don't understand how no one lynched him yesterday. Everyone's actually awful

I voted @Gamut.

Unless you are all apes and voted epok. I don't see that as a possibility. Lynch him.

He's gonna try some bullshit claim.

i shot friend, didn't go through

Host error discovered: friend is also dead and Real Poor.

This may imply some things about the game, but I'm not going to let this error persist. Will elaborate and apologize after the game, play on.

@mafiabot kill friend

@mafiabot startday 3796

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

epok, Roragok, Friend, Matticus, Gamut, murs,

Alive Players - 6

Majority Vote - 4

0b6f5db0-9b69-11e9-b710-6f71e90e586c

Can't restart the day. I might be able to log in on mobile and remove.

it's bugged and killed magic instead of friend; sry about this

I voted gamut because he lynched jenada.

i can manually keep track of magic's vote; the bot should still work for the rest.