[GAME] Theatrical Performance Day 2

oh… well if you happen to be town (severe doubt here) you should reconsider how you read people pushing you

what about Benny? what are the chances for you right now he’s scum who got you to react badly? don’t you find it irritating it seems like nobody this game day is considering him scum? or at some point did your read on him turn to a townread?

in fact if you spell out your thoughts on him over the course of this game day that’d be a big help

Benny is still scummy. First off, benny did not get me to “react badly”, and if he did, please quote the post where I did so in response to Benny. My only bout with benny was regarding something almost completely irrelevant to the game. Also, Benny is usually one of the most active players (for good or for worse, usually worse), but today he almost completely stopped posting after he posted nothing but complete garbage.

you can lynch iaafr or klaze at this point audience

why did you type this post as if you knew benny was town this game

still don’t get why wintermute wants klaze saved but

I did not, stop pushing a false narrative. That was me defending myself against Benny by pointing out what a complete moron he is, regardless of alignment.

this post and the two posts above it consist of, imo, benny correctly reading your suspicion of him sounding like a scum play

Also it’s laughable that you keep pointing out nuances in my posts when Ewiz is doing the same thing just 10x harder (auto-townclears) and you don’t even raise an eyebrow.

I’ve raised an eyebrow and he’s been somewhat more successful than you at lowering it again

Benny doesn’t “read” anything, you might be new to Benny, but my post is completely true, he doesn’t actually play mafia and all his posts are complete garbage/pure trollposts.

No, you only started “suspecting” ewiz after i called you out, which lasted for about 2 minutes then you were straight back at me.

I mean I’m open to the possibility ewiz is scum and not you. it’s just hard for me to believe both of you are town the way you’re sussing me, when I feel like all my processes and effort have been obviously town.

one plus I guess for you is that ewiz keeps up this me bussing you logic and hasn’t seemed to try to read me independently of that theory, whereas you being convinced I’m scum could be real?

looks like wintermute and Matty are taking your side here in any case, and that’s 2 of 5 of the voters

Klaze + Wintermute + Matty

wish this game would end; zeus me.

lol

ewiz Jones rora ship it?

I don’t need to try you independently. Your logic makes sense as town. It just makes more sense as bussing klaze

I don’t understand. what made you change your mind? Your level 1 if him then him post from earlier doesn’t gel with this post at all.

i actually totally forgot about this point. ewiz definitely has a history of scum reading me