[GAME] Theatrical Performance ; Day 3

The day ends in - Lets say, 12 hours. Ten hours.

??​

20 minutes and NINE hours.

Why are you so against a Roragok lynch Alightsoul? I find him much scummier then ewiz right now.

I’m not against a roragok lynch

I’m against a lynch that diverts off a clear target or makes audience’s job more confusing/unclear

Audience needs to have 1 very clear lynch in order for us to not lose the game tonight. I’m saying that lynch is ewiz because I am 100% sure he’s scum and any town who diverts off this lynch, votes some other train tonight, etc, etc, is throwing the game.

@flopagis any answers?

@old_electrowizard_acc do you think we have more than one scum in Our group? Do you have any thoughts.

I’m leaning toward aflop still but idk the lack of posting from him and deepthroat bother me slightly. Hard to get info

I still feel klaze is town but I’m not sure as much he’s stupidly still pushing me.

Can you explain why you thought iaafr was playing well?

@old_electrowizard_acc Can you give us your thoughts on Roragok?

If we do Not have more than one scum in our group then everything we do this day is for nothing.

Rora what was it about flop that prompted you to emote so hard for his push yesterday

I’m still deadset on klaze and alightsoul refusing to explain his read on me strikes me as scummy. He usually tried by day 3 as town

I never thought he was particularly scummy. D1, he looked scummy because he was the only one trying. Today, he seems pretty towny to me

Why do you think he thought of Iaafr as a “well playing town”? Because I don’t think anyone else here has that impression

I can see that same opinion. Iaafr seemed extremely towny for me, except I read some of his progression as a bus on you. Like I said, independent of you, he seemed incredibly towny

iafr has a really specific brand of town and in the regard that he always plays his specific brand you can consider him a well playing town

also, if his verbal diarrhea allows you to read him better and you find you prefer that style of communication when you play then I can definitely see how it could be a genuine opinion

You’re very biased here klaze because you were arguing with him

Also I dont really know what the point is of asking ewiz about a thought Roragok had about IAFR but thats just me

I think he was vocal and engaged the audience which no on was really doing. he engaged me and i felt he was town and thought that made sense.

1 Like

The day ends in - Two hours and Twenty minutes.
To the audience; Prepare your vote for the night.
@Derumination
@ian
@rose
@q0q15

Reminder:

if you’re town and don’t vote on Ewiz tongiht you threw the game and we lost because of you.