[GAME] Theatrical Performance ; Day 3

Valid question but I really dont know

Unfortunately I’m uber tunneled on these two and don’t even want to waste the mental manpower on finding the last

I guess I was assuming last scum was among the glut of players that haven’t really engaged with the game

There are a few that have posted some but I don’t have a strong read on. It could definitely be between Roragok and Flop and I think I’ve felt some pushes on them were reasonable at times but I’m not seeing big red flags that would make me want to jump out and accuse one or the other

I think it’s equally likely there’s rose or someone who just didn’t play the game

Also what the hell were those nyte posts lol

In our pool I think k you are scum. klaze is town. Wintermutes lack of effort annoy me but not enough that I think he’s town. No real opinion on deepthorat at this time.

I mean it was pretty obvious to me he was town. Of all the people I thought if lynching he never crossed my mind once.

So I think he is scum targeting well playing town.

All I was trying to say was he’s not in the pool we can’t deal with him. I’m sure I could use better Grammer a lot.

I should clarify I meant not town.

@flopagis who do you think are the scum in our pool?

Well playing? Because in my eyes he's been playing extremely bad. Was it because he correctly identified scum?

:rolleyes:

saying iafr correctly identified scum yesterday is like saying a puppy that pissed all over your house, including on the newspaper you laid out for him, has correctly found the right place to go to the bathroom

Yet Roragok gave him credit for playing well, thoughts?

My thoughts are that if we can lynch the two scum we already know for sure and not lose the game then we can start to worry about the last one

It’s too distracting to start poking around when I dont have a clear read on this stuff and I’d rather keep it maximally simple for the voters tonight. They need to understand they have to be united in order for us to not immediately lose and we have to present a united front so they understand what to do.

I propose Ewiz. I expect you all to follow me on this and those of you who don’t will be considered scum if we ever get to a point where it matters.

This is such a fucking gigantic scum slip and I'm sure it's 2 or even 3 of the aforementioned players (jones, ewiz, rora) as he thought iaafr was playing well (everyone should think he played awful by the way he played yesterday)

Stop flaming iafr

he played like iafr and you played bad by failing to identify that

he also played bad by failing to identify that you were playing like yourself

Regarding what roga thinks you’re welcome to question him a bunch as long as it doesn’t divert my lynches. Just know my opinion is that people do and say random stupid things and I don’t have enough to say anything decisive at all about ragnaraok.

Yet iaafr played well for scumreading none of the same players as you? Also you haven't made a single comment about your position on either jones or ewiz. Yeah this one's in the bag boys.

I want to reiterate since i see jdance reacting in support of this push

you’re voting Ewiz tonight

we’re just pushing and poking rora for info

if you fail to vote ewiz we will lose to an uncoordinated town hammer. town all have to coordinate on ewiz

if you’re one of the afk gameruiners, just cast your vote on ewiz tonight. that’s all you need to read. You can cast it now if you don’t think you’ll be here later.

Who is your top scumread jdance?

Vote with numbers, rora 1, me 2, etc.

Roragok
Klaze
DEEPTHROAT
Wintermute
flopagis

1 Like

isn’t Jones dead?

I don’t think deepthroat is scum right now but that could change.

jdance dont you fucking dare vote for roragok

@Nmagane when does this day end