game

Too busy. I was too busy last game and it pissed people off.
Wish we got a game going during the holidays. I had so much time.

Make one youreself!!

Everyone hates my games.

"I Will Kill You Tonight..."

Tired of other players making bad decisions? Take the law into your own hands!

Players: 8-17
I can adapt the setup for any amount of players.

Texas Outlaws - 2-X: You are a member of the Texas Outlaws, with your partners XX and XX. You have day and night private chat with your partners. Each night the Outlaws have 2 night actions. You win when your faction controls a majority of the town or nothing can be done to prevent this.

Town Rednecks - 6-X[/B]: You are a One-shot Vigilante. Your gun might jam, but if it does, you can shoot again on another night. Use your shot wisely. You win when you kill all the Outlaws.

Vanilla Town - 0[/B]: Nope. Everyone gets a gun : - )

@mafiabot sign

1 Like

I miss those Texas Justice games.
Everyone gets a gun.

what game do I need to buy you to sign

guys please stop harassing alightbowl in signup threads he's a big boy he can decide when to play

1 Like

No I don't think he can. I think he's mentally clocked out of this website and only comes here due to habit. I don't think he's in a good place right now.

But I think the members of this site can help him.

1 Like

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

jdance
SOPHIE
bazingaboy
ian
kyle

a6f313f0-7a85-11ec-a4c0-bf4adfbe4c9b

need gamers

@Osiris pls give me vigilante.

can I keep harassing kat

I'd rather not play with you TheGreatWingDingi

3 Likes

Change your profile picture is has aspergers

only if you type peepee poopoo when you do

I just don't have time for bideo games right now. ■■■ invited me to join the last game as a stump and I was going to but never had time to read the thread. Also from the parts that I did read, my reads were wrong. That is the nature of playing mafia when you don't have time to read - poor contribution. Mafia is a reading game not a posting game.

1 Like

I wish I could share with you guys what I've been working on but it's got too much personal information. I stayed up all night crafting what was essentially a classic alightsoil shitpost and won my company's hackathon by a large margin with it. Now I have to go get some food (I also didn't eat during that time) and there's a persistent ringing in my ears that kind of sounds like the intro to Estelle's "American Boy"

1 Like

In essence I am that proverbial quirked up white boy. goated

1 Like