Gamers Thread

Can u recommend a game for cool detachment gamers who wear sunglasses and smoke cigarettes

2 Likes

Shovel knight, cave story, hollow Knight would be good for ya

Hotline Miami, RUINER, enter the gungeon, deus ex 1/HR

Dont play video gamesā€¦ watch movies

Passive forms of entertainment are an easy way to let your brain give in to being braindead. thereā€™s a reason gamers are the smartest people on the planet.

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably try most of these. Thanks

Also excited that super meat boy is on the switch

Nice. theyā€™re mostly indie games and should work on crap specs. Also recommend tower of heaven, LA Mulana and spelunky if you were looking for more platformerish indie games that are dope.

*films

Wish broodstar was here to call u all idiots

Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with what youā€™re posting but just because sometimes people are mean to him in daily life and he needs an outlet

who plays the most indie SRPG card games: jenanda, wintermute, alightsoul or casey?

Same. i would @ him but i dont see any reason to disturb him while caseys not around and artifacts dead garbo

deadcells, into the breach, celeste were all good games iā€™ve played in the last few months. looking forward to the new ori

VIDEOGAMES BAD

my girl had a psychopathic roommate and has been in the process of moving for the last few weeks so sheā€™s been staying with me.

so of course i donā€™t game around her (as it is a very shameful hobby) so i havenā€™t been gaming at all. sheā€™s taking her stuff to her new place tonight so iā€™m gonna fiend games tn anyone down to play dota or something?

Sure - you down to play gungeon duos?

i have squash league until 715 pst. might be kind of late for you but iā€™ll hit you up on discord when im home

gungeon is virgin nuclear throne tbh

add me we can play dota together

1 Like