Gamers Thread

If you dont mind playing older dope games im a huge fan of deus ex and it would be real fun for ya once you make it to hells kitchen. The sequel human revolution should work on your toaster and is enjoyable, mankind divided is kinda known for being shitty.so u can pass on it

there’s new wolfenstein, alien isolation, bulletstorm

Get a job and build a computer :smiley:

1 Like

Y/n to horror fps? there’s a number of good games there as well. Soma, re4/7, fear, dusk, outlast (mostly nonshootign tho) to name a few. Plenty of good old horror games too with recommended patch zips that make playing the games enjoyable like system shock 2

if you like the aspect of getting really overpowered in fallout new vegas, I can reccomend Kenshi.

Nvidia sent me a 2080 TI so I should probably try to play a game made within the last 20 years.

Maybe they sent it to you because they wanted you to farm bitcoin with it

Should ask if they have like 50 more

You must mean ENJIN coin. I don’t think anyone considers bitcoin relevant anymore.

Hot take here but u should expose urself to more japanese titles if you wanna be a game design God. Im noticing that some of the best and most popular modern games are getting a lot of their inspiration from foreign titles – it probably wouldnt hurt to get a peek into why people love those games.

Toby Fox – creator of undertale. Potential weeaboo? Perhaps, but the dude singlehandedly made what is considered to be a “very original, fun and innovative game experience” from trying to emulate what made games like Mother 3 so damn good

Yall should play that free first chapter of the undertale sequel btw its dope

I have played a few japanese titles recently. Chrono Trigger and Zelda LTTP.

1 Like

deadcells is so good

Tricked me into buying a gay ass game

They didn’t act like anime people in the trailer it was just cool dashing and shit I wanted like a super meat boy thing

Gameplays still kinda fun

the game is for faggots suffering addiction and depression so it hought it would be perfect for u

1 Like

Here; In this channel we have #GOODVIBES . Make sure you #GOODVIBES OR !vibes in chat whenever you feel DA HYPE!! Join our small little FAM, you'll love it. I promise!!! ✿(ᵔᴥᵔ)✿

SUB PERKS:

• Personal snaps of my daily life (ones not on story)
  • Snapchat add back!
  • Movie nights
  • 2 Cute emotes to spam!
  • Priority in squad games
  • Not affected by slowmode
  • Discord Interviews
  • Be in sub roles group
  • Get flamed by me personally (im just kidding)

Dearest viewers.
Yes, my real name is GIGI.

I main JUNGLE and MID

Let's have fun together sometime.

Most likely will pronounce your names wrong; IM FOB

F.A.Q

How old are you?

I'm 22

What games do you play?

League of Legends, Osu, Realm Royale and Rust! What games do you play? Let me know in the chat box when I'm live!

Do I vape?

#VAPENATION Moving on.

When did you start streaming?

I started Aug 3rd/2016

Why did you take a break from streaming?

I took a break because of work at the hospital, and now I'm back with pursuing my longtime dream of Full Time STREAMING!

What rank are you in League?

SLIVER2.

Viewer Games?

I do viewer games almost every game! Unless I'm ranking!

Can I add you on League/snap?

My snapchat is public; if you would like to know it, request to join my discord! if you collect 20k gpoints I can add you on league!

How do you get gpoints?

Watch my streams and collect points :)

Are you working atm?

No, I am not. I'm trying to pursue full time streaming!

Favourite drink?

Probably dihydrogen monoxide with calcium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, and magnesium sulfate.

Favourite food?

Vietnamese "full". Who doesn't like SUSHI?

Where do you live?

Home of Dank Greens.

Any sort of donations will be greatly appreciated; every cent that I receive helps! I absolutely love all of you guys for just supporting me already! Tips allow me to pursue full time streaming without stressing/worrying about my financial status

:heart: A good tip goes towards helping me improve stream quality, new gears for stream, and a stream for you ! :heart:

4.20 triggers text2speech

SPECIAL ALERTS!!!
$2 - #2DOLLAHYPE
$4.20 - STONER AY
$6.66 - TEEMOSUBHYPE
$17.38 - watup,hello.

need new coop games to play w friends any suggestions

I’m not any of those things