Gamers Thread

Still really good though

if a game has to try that hard to be all “dark & edgy” (it’s even in the name) you know it’s not worth the time

just an edgy game for edgelords.

yeah this sekiro game definitely is not for edgy weebs at all

bro there’s like 0 actual story in the game unless you want there to be a story

When I was 16 I would get a couple roxy 30s and sit in my room and smoke them while I played dark souls 2

1 Like

Sekiro has a pretty fresh combat experience. The lack of iframes on dodging and the focus being on parrying makes it quite a bit more fun. The bosses are pretty well designed too and don’t feel like cluster fucks (something souls had a real problem with imo).

Also there was nothing like being a young lad and smashing your face against demon souls for hours every day until you beat it some 700 deaths later

just started playing path of diablo mod for diablo 2, haven’t ever played diablo 2 so this is pretty enjoyable

i wish i could get addicted to a online competitive videogame again so i could have something to strive for improvement on every day this is so fucked

1 Like

1 Like

That interview was hilarious

probably one of the best pieces of comedy on the internet

never really understood modern single player games but watching singsing play the edgy weeb ninja is surprisingly entertaining

or i just really need to find some more fulfilling things to do

I feel that the illegitimate state of Israel should be eradicated from the earth

yep, also he’s pretty good at the game, on his 4th playthrough or smth

Yeah I can agree with this

Sekiro seems fun but im trying to complete bloodborne now so I cant fucks with that