Gamers Thread

Our belief as a society has always been that people are free to ruin their lives however they please but I think there should be more information and people should be more informed

Like how you are raised to know gambling is wrong and evil and shit

of course this quickly delves into the world of old people telling young people not to play video games or whatever and moralizing everything without understanding it

but what can you do

On that note I am now streaming my glitchless speedrun to evil ending on anime stream

1 Like

1 Like

Beat the secret spoiler boss for the alternate ending, now I just have to speedrun to the end

Anybody interested in seeing me get my shit pushed by true corrupted monk on the anime stream

there isn't a chat for the stream is there?

dig the music

there is its that Twitch chat

like on the side? cause it's just blank

i thinke veryone else sees this. maybe you have your chat toggled off?

Warning: do NOT turn the audio on. Alightsoul said he turned on some feature that makes awful women's standup play over the gameplay -- it ruins the atmosphere and what's more, it's not even fucking funny

1 Like

yall ever feel like sometimes your brains just Extra AF, and other times it just like cant even?

audience explodes in laughter

1 Like

i like it

nm fixed chat

lmfao

It was actually pretty decent iibhwy

You guys just hate women and can't admit that women can be funny.

1 Like

hey, all i know is i got taste and that 'taste' of whatever bit of comedy you were playing that i had was fucking rotten

Prove me wrong. link a youtube clip of a woman doing standup that makes me laugh

carrie brownstein is very funny but i dont watch any standup

1 Like