Gamers Thread

blizz needs someone to tell sweet little lies
the post major cs roster shuffle is looking so good

who's going where and who's replacing nitro?

new cloud9 roster is
electronic, ax1le, hobbit, sh1ro, and perfecto actually insane

1 Like

im sad that complexity lineup couldn't win anything but knew it would be this way. full of players i love watching but we all knew they couldn't consistently beat top teams. was hilarious watching sonic absolutely dunk on astralis and dev1ce for a map tho

s1mple back to tier two where he belongs?

complexity got elige and liquid is going EU with yekindar igling

1 Like

liquid will be either a trainwreck or insane with patsi and yekindar

i know yekindar is a smart player but idk about him leading, maybe it was just the liquid curse but that team would fall flat just too often

tsm is making a reta rded lineup with sryson dupreeh and jackz

1 Like

n1tro never struck me as a confident leader to begin with so maybe yekindar had to step in calling because n1tro never really wanted to

holy shit that will be hilarious

that team is literally just going to be sryson being a insane online awper dropping 1.4 rating and then goes to lan and bombs out

idk I think yekindar needs someone to reign him in when its not working maybe daps can do that as coach

1 Like

he's got some kind of mental or confidence issue, which is crazy because being that good with the scout should give you some confidence lol

furia is changing to fallen igling and awping

might be an actual team again. i think that choke in front of the home crowd was on art. when he can't find openings he just looks lost and starts feeding

oh and navi has aleksib now

lmao

aleksib on a european tour to ruin all the tier 1 teams he visits lol

aleksib with blade just sounds too good to be honest and then you have simple