Gamers Thread

idk i obviously dont know what happens in the teams themselves and he definitely seems to have ideas but idk if he inspires confidence for his team to follow him. just kind of shows up in teams, kicks around, wins a few games but but nothing big. then swaps to another team

idk aleksib on g2 obviously was a failure but even with hooxi now they are reverting back to similar results so im nto sure if its all on him and then that nip team was constant roster moves and such

and he had fuck all players on og and did decent

1 Like

do you think he's man enough to put someone like s1mple in their place? idk i don't see the team really believing in him

this is true

i think thats for blade to do

it should be but i have a feeling blade has passively accepted s1mple shitting on the new guys ala sdy and whoever that newest one was. like he just lets him run roughshod over these guys mid game

like you have to literally be rookie of the year ala b1t for the team to trust you with anything

who knows it was obviously a stressful year for them so maybe they will get their shit together

oh and eg saw all these people up for sale and decided to buy no one and to promote their academy team to the main team

i read an article on their ceo. she seems like a real narcissistic conceited bitch who chased off anyone actually trying to build a good team

1 Like

astralis benched glaive and will have chadf igling

1 Like

nealan did decent work and timmy ta has returned to form but it's just not enough nowadays

what?! NO WAY

1 Like

did they forget about bot dupreeh and choker dev1ce before gla1ve showed up

what have you done for me lately type thing i guess

idk blamef igling is just not good he's gonna bait and save too much without someone pushing him

that team is so fucked. blameF will go 34-10 and they will lose 9-16

This

elige is maybe the most underrated player of all csgo given his skill and achievements

coL will do good