Gamers Thread

Believe it or not, most people would be ashamed of waging so many hours a day for businesses they don't even own. It seems like You, on the other hand, have fully drank the Kool-Aid; and have in turn given up on life.
I would feel sorry for you, but you take out your pent up frustration on the forum and our mafia games - so you don't deserve any respect or empathy.
So keep on grinding, going to the gym, and getting that money - you never had what it takes anyways.

Yeah thwyre a bunch of ameribrained pussies

Believe it or not most people dont actually want to sit at home all day and play dead games with neo nazis

2 Likes

jones doesn't even play dota anymore he just shows up to tell everyone he needs to work and has sex. he's literally jdance

2 Likes

not entirely true at least jdance makes his own food

I probably work more than you, but for myself. You are taking pride in making someone else money as they feed you the scraps.

1 Like

its a well paying career though? not “scraps”

guy who has been in the teamspea for 2 weeks

Sorry. Ukraine is OVER. Your best bet? NATO annexes Western Ukraine and Ukraine ceases to exist.

2 Likes

I stopped enjoying the "Goy Club" when Osiris and Nyte joined.

1 Like

What is a dollar really worth - kendrick lamar

3 Likes

9 month long anhedonia

1 Like

Nothing of value can be created without exploiting people -- someone needs to invest far more than they get out of it. As such, the only qualities you need to possess as a leader are being a good liar and convincing your subordinates that it is worthwhile to be exploited.

2 Likes

I'm saying that he shouldn't be proud of it and act above everyone else for "Working more".

1 Like

Just finished it takes two

Best puzzle game ive played this year (ive played 2)

3 Likes

True

What do you want? What is your end goal? It doesn't seem to me like the path you're taking leads anywhere at all.

haha bro we're all going to end up as worm food no need to be so serious! cheers bro!

jdance should play some inhouses