Gamers Thread

i mean the worst you could call someone for chasing bags and lifting weights is boring. jdance is definitely boring but there's nothing wrong with that

probably vain but vain people are a dime a dozen nowadays

1 Like

I would have some semblance of respect for "chasing bags" if it was for any clear goal or purpose, but some people just run their entire life for tracking numbers going up in their phone apps.

some people put vanity next to pride but i think they're on very different levels. they do frequently go hand in hand but not always and idk if vanity is even considered sinful unless you consider materialism bad

I don't consider it sinful, I consider it "Cringe" which is worse than sin.

2 Likes

cringe is you maxing liquid fire instead of dual breath and still not taking the tier 1 by 10 minutes

2 Likes

i have no idea what youre talking about.

UKRAINE IS OVER!!

you should start drinking; you'll have plausible deniability when you can't remember dota games. or just lie like chris

I didn't max liquid fire there i was 2-1-2-1

even cringier

Buy a house in cash and be able to go to school and learn about whatever interests me; to be able to job hop into different fields at will with no financial strain so that i can experience a bunch of different kinds of work, until hopefully i find something i really enjoy and can pursue in a way that is more for enjoyment than monetary gain

1 Like

As for now my physical skills are lacking and i stand to gain a lot from hands on applied work

You want to go to school at age 30+? Ok lol.

2 Likes

Working for 15 hours per day also dramatically increases my physical activity getting me to my weight goal sooner than otherwise

School or self teach it doesnt really matter

to stop learning is to die a creative death :nerd_face:

In general i get sucked into things super deeply for a year or two at a time and would like to play into that as i usually find myself pretty happy during those times

Go to bed