Gamers Thread

what is it with these whacky guys (jdance, alightsoul, lbj, jones) doing silly things like talking about penises every time they post

2 Likes

Theyre fun to look at

wow we should love jdance on the forum -- i can guarantee everyone on this dudes crew knows he has mental dsisabilities

dude cant go a day without taking pictures of the mundane at the "job" and posting it on a forum

do they think youre a ■■■■■■ tiktokker

shoudl just write "namafia.com" or discord.com/jdance on the back of your car windshield like the truly mentally ill

1 Like

1 Like

graffiti'ing namafia somewhere in a crawlspace on the jobsite would own

No but they just pass tiktoks around the table all day and i give them shit for it

I posted mundane pictures because krazykat wanted them. I dont actually care at all

Thought this guy had me blocked..

they're playing splitscreen in this picture not lan

You never did 4 person splitscreen LAN parties?

We would regularly have 4 tvs setup around the house with 4 people on each and i would stomp them when i was 8 years old

I used to tbag my ■■■ cousin when i killed him every time and hear a scream from upstairs

no we would play board games or dnd if we were all getting together

Wordle 769 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

you have a feminine penis.

I just got called bud by a guy who looks like the hamburgler

1 Like