Gamers Thread

I almost said something

teamkat

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

i lowkey like this fnatic team. they won't win anything but i like the team nonetheless. it's my complexity syndrome

I'm not crazy about dexter but anything to have mezii focus on fragging is worth

I'm just a sucker for teams with solid rosters with no superstars. Dexter won't lead his team to trophies but he will shoot some people in the face

i hate to make such an obnoxious post but could any of you upvote this for me?

https://www.reddit.com/r/RecruitCS/comments/15h8vm2/na_westcentral_exion_cs_looking_for_good_natured/

it's so insanely hard to find people to make CS teams with, its like 10x more effort than dota for some reason (esp. in NA, esp. in a game full of zoomers)

seriously just getting it seen would be huge for me and i try to never ask for any bullshit like this, i just wanna derp around in ESEA-O (and post highlights for u guys of our matches)

@Osiris @big_ass @Vanilla_Town @yns @SOPHIE would mean a ton to me

3 Likes

thanks gang

2 Likes

cologne playoffs tomorrow

has ence been looted by big orgs too much or do they still have a chance?

If you cross-link from a different website and people click the link and upvote it, reddit flags that and your posts will be shadowbanned on the website. TF2 community used to have this problem

My back is freshly shaven

nertz instead of valde/spinx feels like an upgrade for either tbh because he goes for ballsy plays compared to those two and hes about as good as a rifler as spinx. And no one poached sunpayus yet

1 Like

g8x90qxit3gb1