Gamers Thread

whats the problem?

You have a small pepsi

please be kind to me jdance

Youre so large, king

thank you jdance

how are the chinese buffets?

microsoft gave them a huge payout, life changing money for someone trying to full time play/cast age of empires (a 20+ year old game). unfortunately facebook abandoned its standalone streaming platform and let it rot. twitch needs legitimate competition

t90's twitch channel could have been massive by now if he stayed on twitch though. during hidden cup 4 in febuary 2021 his channel was peaking at like 25k viewers

they do need competition but unfortunately youtube sucks because their streaming shit is awful for finding people who are live even if you follow them.

facebook gave up, microsoft gave up, and kick is just for degenerates who get banned from twitch

1 Like

also the big youtube streamers are mostly people who just got paid to leave twitch anyways.

same issue facebook and microsoft have.

why go hard anywhere except for twitch? and so finding good streamers not on twitch is hard

it's like why upload a video on dailymotion when u could just put it on youtube and have better chance at success? unless dailymotion paid u a fuckton to do it

unfortunately the only way people see a way to compete is epic games style where you buy exclusive rights to the streamers to get people to follow them. the problem is if you don't develop a good infrastructure and user interface behind it people will only come to watch those streamers and not find any new ones which means 0 growth

if youtube invested in their interface they could challenge twitch tbh

their infrastructure isn't bad. they have better quality streams, ability to rewind a stream, etc.

yea 4k is nice, i watch legend of total war on there sometimes but like you said it's impossible to find other livestreamers you might be interested in

it's impossible to find even people you FOLLOW on there, let alone someone new

1 Like

I like twitch

You know what else i like? T_________ pussy

fill in the blank please

Teenage

that is a report. u are far too old