Gamers Thread

Can someone move this thread into the lounge.

meds.
now.

ill move you to lounge

1 Like

why video titled mr beast reacts and doesnt have the mr beast reaction

what a trole

lounge my nuts

1 Like

twitch as a base product is good but its missing a ton of community engagement stuff

it doesn't even have the mr.beast skin bc that isnt even the skin

it's also missing higher quality streams, bitrate, rewind, etc.

twitch needs competition because they refuse to actually improve anything that doesn't directly correlate to monetary gain

its hard to blame them when the bottom line and their struggle is monetary gain and they haven't ever been doing better than 'breaking even'

they just laid off people this month

1 Like

oh i don't blame them at all.

they're a non profitable business expense for Amazon.

plus why improve when u don't have to?

twitch knows that the top youtube streamers would mostly all come back to twitch if youtube stopped paying them

thats why i said community engagement, its a funny concept that they like have 0 shit around it and a functioning well-to-do creator NEEDS like ten different software things in order to make twitch successful for them and their community

1 Like

instead of bringing it and the revenue it generates inhouse theyre fine with doin nothin

that really is true. i forgot how many different ways streamers and other third party devs have filled in spots twitch could come in

1 Like

streamers have gotten incredibly boring anyways. most don't play games anymore, just react to youtube.

i only really watch random events that the streamers put on, or erobb

even then the very few events that aren't produced by twitch dont get any help or backing, nor does twitch provide anything that allows regular normie twitch users to have insight into event schedules or the like

it blows my mind people watch destiny and hassan read news then tell them what to think while they dig out mom's credit card to get attention for 30 seconds

i have no clue how people watch either of them

i can't really fault the streamers in that case though it sure beats the shit out of working for a living

1 Like