open to interpretation honestly

What really is “left” or “right”

center is left of right

but the left is center of right

:indecisiveness:

Directions are a social construct

1 Like

you can all check my signature for the correct answer

he got problems and she was fucking with him hard body.

I think she set him up. bitch knew he was live streaming and she tried to flex hard body and tell him no more fortnite. He snapped and slapped her upside the head with a crispy one, you could hear it. Then she goes straight on to call him a women beater, but bitch been living with him, you knew he had a bad temper. He playing fortnite so he prob got a kid mentality. I’m not saying he right to slap her but she knew who she was living with and she was def oding, who flings a cardboard box at a dude streaming lmfao. She def had this planned to ruin him imo. he just wanted to play fortnite he was coming in a minute look what you made him do.

I dont know this guy well but this looks like the first time he ever stood up for himself in this relationship, the quick escalation of events kinda shows that they got other problems.

1 Like

That right punch he threw was intense, Jesus it was like pure rage going through him or some shit

that shit was steezy no lie. like i said they def got other issues shit escalated 0-100 quick

That’s a true fortnite gamer right there

I hear ninja beats his wife

1 Like

Swing for the fences #fortnite #victory royale

Let’s get this trending guys

i wouldnt be surprise if a guy like ninja beats his wife

If steph curry believes the moon landing was faked, then I too believe this video is scripted

i agree that he prob def be SLAUGHTERing her shit with no cam lmfao.
Like i said he def got issues and she knew damn well, and decided to ruin him for good.

She coulda just reported domestic privately but she knew it wouldnt destroy his streaming career (assuming he has one)