Gamers Thread

Lmao you're ■■■■■■■■

i mean she could of did it right? i dont know how im retarded.
im happy she did it live becasue this video is funny as fck.

1 Like

Oh boy

If you actually watch the video she commits domestic violence against him.

agreed, she is the one at fault here.

i cannot stand the instigate, then cry like a literal baby for 15 seconds, then instigate x4-5 times.

yea they both got problems.

they deserve each other fam. they match made in hell

Figures that the SJWs on this forum would immediately side against the gamer.

I mean business people.

What if I told you the streamer was Jewish?

This is how SJWs actually think

i wouldnt care tbh.

doesnt really effect my opinion here, which is they both have problems in this relationship and this is def the result of a lot of unworked issues.

What if I told you the female (cunning, manipulative, seeks to destroy a poor goyim’s streaming career using malicious means) was jewish?

1 Like

the fact that her husband is a fortnite streamer who looks like carrot top and she decided to have a child with him leads me to believe that any morally culpability is thrown out the window

it’s in the sense that I wouldn’t get truly mad, blame, or judge my dog due to breaking some abstract rule

now we on to something.
The female here def is cunning and manipulative and likely controlling. nobody flings objects at someone to get them off the game then goes on a fit about how the person is a women beater. he prob stood up for himself for once and now he off to jail lmfao.

If she was jewish it wouldnt surprised me but this is not a jewish thing as much as it is a destructive and manipulative woman thing.

2 Likes

WAAAAH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

kid screams

accidently hits a fortnite emote

I mean the guy looks about 15 years old - can you really blame him for being angry sometimes and taking that out on women?

What if he is actually 15? Can you really hold him accountable for these actions?

The real question is after he hit the dab (on her face) why he didn’t then, in response, hit the floss.

I think he looks like he’s at least my age.