Good stuff back to the bow e3 dizzee rascal

View 33 replies

Drizzy Moray|40x40

Drizzy Moray1 year ago

This beat makes me wanna vandalize my own house

View 15 replies

Nayska|40x40

Nayska1 year ago

this guy was my child hood rapper, this bangs also mate.

View 3 replies

Dbx|40x40

Dbx1 year ago

'still' the best..... lyrically on this he absolutely murders it, best flow in grime by a mile. As quick as he's spitting you can hear every word he's saying, falls in to the commercial category as you'd expect from him now but the lyrical content is still raw, complete and utter ■■■.

View 4 replies

downsouthhustla|40x40

downsouthhustla1 year ago

From a US point of view, dude conquered grime, moved mainstream and ran that, came back to grime and still kills it. Shit is fifteen thousand times better than any of the shit they play over here, always stoked to hear new Dizzee tracks

View 28 replies

nw10represent|40x40

nw10represent1 year ago

If skepta's the king, Wiley's the godfather, this makes dizzee the emperor

View 9 replies

viewer|40x40

viewer1 year ago

If someone like stormzy said these bars ud all be gass

View reply

Still Shining TV|40x40

Still Shining TV1 year ago

"Rip up and ravage, make it a habit to damage, whole lot of baggage, you will not manage, I'm the full package, why do they talk like I am not established, that is so callous, they are the saddest, why are they so full of malice, making up fallacies I'm in my palace blazing up the chalice with Alice!"

Both are complete freaks but there are some bad nba players that would get outplayed by good wnba players. But it’s not helpful at all to compare them; they’re such a tiny subset of the population that there’s really no point in comparing limits.

It’s like saying Hungarians are good at math because there were a lot of hungarian mathematicians at the turn of the century. That’s still not taking into account every hungarian.

Big logical fallacy is approaching comparisons of people by “averages” that are entirely subjective

stop i’m trying to read this forum thread in this subforum

@a2pas It’s really just inarguable.
A much higher skill individual joins a low-level tournament claiming that they’re of equal level. How do you justify that?

1. When women runners are tested for doping they are also tested for testosterone - if they have too high testosterone they can be disqualified because it gives them an unnatural advantage

2. John McEnroe, the greatest tennis player to ever play the game, has openly stated that if Serena Williams played among the men she wouldn’t even be among the top 300. And she already takes testosterone and other PEDs.

Yes, I thought our mouths would meet, or at the very least our eyes___
never even tried, ignoring every bit of light that escaped our minds as if we were asleep.
In the morning I’ll be fine.
Let me bathe amidst my ignorance as if I were asleep.

Slowdive can you please not spam in my thread

Nothing about being a man makes you innately “higher skill”. I’ve met women who were definitely beyond me in terms of ability, or overcome way more adversity.

Scared, I destroy all the phones. Somewhere on the other lines lies a girl biting her lip. shut the door, we’re in her warmth. Mother earth has something up her sleeve. I want to see you before I tell mom and dad how much I see in this. All of a sudden, suddenly. All of a suddenly wires and plastic rose through the air to greet me. I will sleep on a floor tonight. I will admit I was fine with the assist yet exploitation multiplied and grew and lastly grew again, only to come through the window in the form of a map of the stars in which you’d use to plan the route he’d take to travel back towards you. It was the gratitude in the air that night that separated every boy from all the men. My proposition: reverse the order. Let me come to your window in the form of a map of the stars. I know I’m not the only one that takes the ground that he steps upon and throws it to the sky in an attempt to answer all the "I wonder why"s. The skull is what’s inside, the brain matter, it spews tonight. I want to feel you breathe. The pavement, itself, it melts, it melts itself. What I want, leave that out of this! As if Ken stood there atop his pedestal, built upon the distraught earth, it was demanded of me to ignore all I see in this. But before the punishment took hold, the degradation of my sky, you came to my window in the form of a map of the stars.

Where did I say that?

Shut up, retard

ok where is the liberal denying basic biology and psychology enforcing something or other (not specified)?

You said Caitlyn Jenner would be a contender in a women’s wrestling tournament.

Yes, It’s just a random example of someone who’s high skill. I don’t know what that person used to do anyway - I assumed they were a wrestler.
What I mean is, it’s akin to smurfing in dota.

I think this is the other half of the bad libtard argument here

Nobody is suggesting that statements about the average can be applied to individual people, or that because all “men are naturally stronger” that I am just stronger than any woman I meet in the street (I am but that’s beside the point)

This is the same as when that guy came out at Google and presented evidence that women were more neurotic, on average, and a bunch of people were like “wow he must think very poorly of all the women he works with”

If anything, those women are more exceptional for having reached the positions they did despite their biological shortcomings

But I think we are straying a bit from the topic at hand

So you’re denying saying something by saying it again?

I can almost hear the steam and gears shitting out another faggy markov chain post