Gamers Thread

What are you even saying? You’re posting gibberish.

Look at it this way;
If you put a 7k player’s smurf account in a 3k game it’s not fine.
If you put a 7k player’s smurf account in a 7k game it’s fine.
If there are no 7k women’s tournaments then a 7k male-to-female smurf can’t play in the 3k women’s tournaments.

Wow another Stellar post from the post factory- Man it’s still warm

He’s right - maybe you should engage with him instead of being so snarky and dismissive. This is, after all, a friendly discussion forum.

How exactly are you defending that?

Shut up, retard

I told them about the argument man

I warned them

But it still happened

Trans women are smurfs. I think trans women do have innate advantages because they’re raised like men until they join Riot games and then transition and say they’re women but still keep the same pay because they’re broad shouldered and 6’2" and can act aggressive without being uncomfortable

1 Like

It just goes to show how little these guys must have participated in athletics in their younger years

If you had any real world experience with the topic at hand you wouldn’t be questioning these ideas at all

Nah it’s fun to watch (tho I love kh) cuz they cheese everything

The best ones are the critical no glitching data gauntlet and the regular data gauntlet

2 Likes

hey can you point me to the liberal ruling over some social structure while denying biology and psychology? also are you not liberal?

I am a liberal

You should read James Damore’s work and its reception at his company (Google) and on the internet

I am not saying that All TransWomen are higher skill than Women - I’m saying that if a Higher Skill TransWoman wants to ruin a Lower Skill competition he shouldn’t be allowed to.

When did the retarded person’s community adopt “snarky” as their best comeback? It’s very uppity… I wish we were back in the 60’s where they’d have you in catholic school tied to a chair all day

I’m aware of what you are doing btw but I feel it is more worthwhile to engage with than any of the other posters’ awful posts so there u go

There’s no way of knowing that until they compete. There are androgen insensitive women who compete at olympic levels of sport. I don’t know if any are suddenly Chess stars or w/e things make people thing people ar esmart

James Damore is basically a troll. I’ve participated in 2 of his live QnAs and when asked about anything he posts on twitter he always answers that it’s just to create angry reactions to get conversations going. Will you ever answer my question or are you just going to talk about random stuff?

To be honest I barely read your posts but this one struck me as very rapey

They used to compete in the men’s tournaments - and there’s probably a reason the competitions are gender split.

He’s very bullheaded and moody, due to his brain issues.