Gamers Thread

I mindmeld with Alightsojl.

Thatā€™s because youā€™re a fucking moron

1 Like

Thereā€™s been studies that has proven that men has both better eye hand coordination, reaction-times and are usually far more competitive. That literally every woman that has reached the top of any game has been trans (which makes up an extremely low amount of the entire female playerbase) should be proof enough. Like, try playing any game at a decent to high level, and youā€™ll notice that thereā€™s hardly ever any female at the top.

1 Like

Not true

Wow so much dumb shit to unpack here where to start

Canā€™t wait for you to unpack my post dude

1 Like

idk i feel like its more correlation than causation. while there are probably genetic factors in play i imagine a lot of it is how men are brought up to be competitive in society and women tend not to be, which is something that could and idk maybe shoudl change.

1 Like

i dont really know enough about this to really argue but women being bad at games is like a really dumb thing to have a passionate stance on imo

Thatā€™s the exact argument any rational person would make, but klaze is just being dumb

Heā€™s also wrong about competitive women gamers. Thereā€™s a R6:S pro thatā€™s a woman

I donā€™t have a passionate stance and I donā€™t really care. Though thereā€™s no denying men has a biological advantage over females, and that females are underrepresented in every competitive scene compared to how many thatā€™s playing.

1 Like

idk i dont really believe the biological component is whats preventing women from being the best at videogames so i guess i deny that.

i think its way more likely that its a cultural thing

I donā€™t think thatā€™s the main thing holding them back either, I think that the innate competitiveness in males (that drives them to improve), which most females have less of or lack completely is what sets them apart.

yeah i guess where we disagree is i dont think the competitiveness is innate i think its taught/learned

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong

I already did, idiot

It still doesnā€™t explain why trans woman are so absurdly overrepresented among female pro gamers.

Just look at Scarlett

No ones come close to her female wise. Shes dominated the scene at this point

they were socalized as men growing up im sure is a lot of it