Gamers Thread

I answered your question already. I dont think representing damore as a troll based on an offhand comment about his twitter posts is an adequate rejection of his initial work

Thatā€™s what special ed was back then. Theyā€™d tie the kids to chairs.

Hey sorry didnt read

You said that ā€œliberalsā€ (undefined who) are denying biology and psychology (unclear what parts??) to enforce something or other? Iā€™m just asking what instance of that you meant so I can check it out

Wintermuteā€™s a bitter white dude with some sort of marfans or w/e, the same kind that school shooters and damore have

I hate liberals

1 Like

If itā€™s not clear to you guys brendan is trying to ā€œtrollā€ me

You could just say that heā€™s a ā€œbitter dudeā€

Agreed - a2pas post is very racist and needs to be removed

Iā€™m mkaing a groyper account

Itā€™s fine if you donā€™t want to answer any question and just talk about biology or whatever in some vague way. Also I donā€™t know why you would ever want to listen to what a provocateur has to say about anything, when James was being interviewed he spent about 5 minutes per question in back and forth dialogue, it wasnā€™t an offhand remark.

What?

Did you read the original paper?

Shut up, retard

Look, you still arenā€™t answering any of my questions and youā€™re just bringing up random shit left and right. Also I did read the thing, itā€™s literally a 10 minute read tops.

What were your impressions? Was he trolling when he wrote it?

Very cool

Serious question.

I think my serious question has gone unanswered long enough

I will respond to your post later - sorry, I have to go. Thank you guys for posting in my thread tonight