Gamers Thread

I could also say vanilla wow but the music from that game wouldn’t sound as good if you haven’t played the game I think.

Oh yeah hotline miami 1 and 2 - of course - of course…

i enjoy furi’s soundtrack

Honestly I stopped playing that game at the old man boss - Idk why but it just wasn’t too fun to play with mouse and keyboard.

fuckkk this thread has made me really wanna play a shit ton of videogames again

i haven’t just like taken a weekend to super binge in a while

1 Like

Yes I would say that a controller is mandated to playing that game, however, i really enjoy that games soundtrack have a listen sometimes.

yeah, big shame since it looks like a good game.
The soundtrack seemed fine from what I remember but doesn’t compare to God Tier Dwarf Fortress and Transistor.

The game is quite fun, I am a big fan of this style of music so the soundtrack is one of my favorites, only shame being that the game was too easy even on the harder difficulties. But it makes sense story wise

hmm maybe ill play transitior

haven’t played it but i liked bastion

I think transistor has a great soundtrack as well

It’s short and sweet.

Really liked the parry system.

We shoyld encourage eachother to play random shit again. I get the itch too from seeing you guys talk about it and honestly I might get more out of a fucking gaming circle playing shit ive been lazy about than I would some reading club shit

1 Like

Hey, did you ever play Chip’s Challenge? Seems like a game you’d enjoy

I didn’t but it definitely looks like a cool game.
Check this out though.

You should play it. Chip’s Challenge is one of the all time best games ever made

I’m too busy to play games these days.

That's good to hear :smile: