Gas Prices

I see. Why didnt the united states or any other world power do the armistice then?

He didn't actually win the election so the point is moot

The DoD's hope was to destroy Russia's economy/military in an engagement in Ukraine and render them ineffectual; once ineffectual, they can focus entirely on China. This is the "smart" reason for why diplomatic solutions weren't utilized.

What they got was a complete disaster in Ukraine and what will be a geopolitical shift in ME/Eurasia as they all realize that A) the US is weak B) the US is willing to use you as pawns in pursuit of world domination.

1 Like

Bar nuclear annihilation, this is the actual worst case scenario for the DoD: the formation of Dugin's "United Eurasia".

It used to be called the Department of War.

The downfall of the united states was imminent long before ukraine

And thank god

I personally welcome the chinese super power

Oh, this mismanagement of domestic policy, the heartland, whatever is a given. But the level of just insane foreign policy mistakes is mind blowing. It's not as if the "population" gives a fuck about foreign policy either: you can do whatever you want.

Somehow these morons started WWIII and created a greater Eurasia security alliance.

1 Like

23195_2

2 Likes

Browsing osu library with nmagane

• lol i found the icarly theme
  • (nmagane in his head) Wtf is Allahuakbar Carly?

images (9)

I WAKE UP GET DRUNK IM WASTED

REALIZE ALL THE TIME THAT I WASTED

2 Likes

Suck a penis, it'll make you feel better.

wake up with some liquor in me
wake up and the world is empty
wake up bet my bag is empty
wake up take a trip to paris

Vapin gapin and rapin

Pop that pretty question right now baby @31.214.227.13-10350

1 Like

imagine still believing this :joy::joy::joy:

STOP THE COUNT

of course insom would believe that election wasn't a sham because he is fake and gay just like that election

1 Like

I am so fucking gay that it hurts

1 Like