Geeksandsundry

When you’re such a sellout shitlord you have to script dnd lmaooo

Are their scripts better or worse than Sandy Hook’s?

3 Likes

I fully support this thread

did you know the wwe is scripted? those guys are losers

what a weird thing to be offended by

just like dont listen to their podcasts?

Holy shit that ewiz Twitter reply

1 Like

:trumpsmart:

Monetization of culture, while destroying the entire appeal to that culture is disgusting and if you can’t see that I can’t help you

2 Likes

Gamer culture is being attacked, and destroyed, by the gamers very worst enemy, women and minorities. How are we to find a final solution to this problem, brothers

1 Like

G A M E R C U L T U R E

Anyone else find it funny that numeta is making fucking cultural appropriation arguments?

He’s right.

2 Likes

:based:

i mean wut?

its clearly not destroying the ENTIRE appeal if people like it and its not like you have to play dnd with them.

like i probs wouldn’t listen to that podcast and it seems def manufactured but like idk why that offends you so personally

like literally everything has some monetized bastardization of itself. do you just like hate all dumbed down popular things?

FEEEEEMALES IN MY GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only bought up the entire female dnd show because I caught it on Twitch and everyone in chat was discussing how bad and cringe it was…

My main quarrel is with scripting an entire show off of DND but then throwing out everything DND about DND. Massively shit tier.

Then how come scripting was an after thought to complaining about the show being all women?

i mean something can be cringe without it really personally offending u

Lol. Because it was the first thought in my head when I saw the show; then I tweeted to them.

Scripting has always been my issue. I can bring up 2 year old comments expressing my same hatred for it.