Getting Users Back

How about a karma system with upvotes and downvotes

1 Like

qv

1 Like

Bump

Were still missing some ideal content creators. I got Forrest but he hasn’t made anything yet haha. Things feel incomplete without sudo, Casey, numeta and like d0t0g0d or something. Just let anyone who used to post know this site’s around. Kinda wish I knew who if anyone else had[center]

• Text

[/center]` access to the Twitter

Also if it would help someone can be a mod for the Dota forum so you can make live tournament discussion threads and pin them

1 Like

anyone have airhogs contact info

1 Like

I’m working on it daniel. Give me a nice pretty name color and we’ll talk

1 Like

there, i gave you a pretty name color. gimme content

psa anyone who makes decent content gets that color!

1 Like

make me oj please

1 Like

only doing special requests if youre making content or youre like bui-tier but for now since we really need content and the css i wrote for it is no bueno. ill take back forrest’s color if he doesnt put anything out, but i gave it to him since he’s made plenty of content before and i was already in teh css file lol. ill write a better solution to appending colors and giving every old member something not-gray :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay give me a few days I don’t rush things. it has to be QUALITY

2 Likes

I let a few people know who said “But I don’t play mafia.” I tried to explain that this isn’t just a mafia website. But they never showed up.

Maybe nadota.net or .org or .us would have been better choices.

if this website was called goyclubgaming.org.il or alqudsholics.co.ir i would still have joined it.

1 Like

those are all shitty domains. jsut dont tell people its a mafia forum cuz clearly it isnt just that. theres a bunch of other shit here lol. maybe dota seems barren but i plan on supporting everything from old nadota :slight_smile:

1 Like

i maybe shouldve gone with something else but when i had the name “namafia” in mind i didnt just mean mafia the gametype, i mean namafia the community of north american (dota/mafia/insert-game-here) players who are terse tryhards etc

1 Like

No offence dan. i just want to let others who are trying to get people back to let them know that this site is a lot more than mafia.

I told sudo we have a new blog thread and we miss him. I told kittens we have an other games thread.

If he original domain name becomes available, I would support bringing it back.

1 Like

Big fan of the namafia name. Not sure about using the nadota logo

hey no worries, im just a defensive little bitch and i put way more thought into buying a domain than you think lmao.

i think we might change it to just the NA, it's still asset stealing i guess but clearly the nadota name is worth jack now haha

Well I almost bought the domain name fuck.me just to sell it later so I have put some thought into this myself.

North American DotA Syndicate

=your daily dose of NADS=

=NADS in your face=

NADS: not related to the DS

why are we apprehensive about the nadota logo? i think it looks good tbh