I just sell team t-shirts.

I can send you one for 10usd

I’m in a lot of pain and shirts won’t fix it quailman I need that #GLAZE

I love you guys

When will the glazed gelato come out

When will #glazed fuck my bitch

#Glazed Gelato is coming out after we get to TI

TI 1st place? #Glazed Electric Cars

Team captain K-Stigs got a player of a team we are coming up against in jDL banned lol It should have been their hole team, but alas E-Sports is a liberal hell hole. He learned the hard way as I did.

Now I don't think you all know the stories of the EGLX lan now do you #Glazed ones?
The mischief I got up to there

Banned how

Wish we sponsored glazed gaming.

I’ll throw five on it

@GlazedGaming can we host ur static webpage in exchange for you advertising namafia

If this is real, send me a private message and we can talk. Last time this happened I was spoken too as if they were doing me a favor. I did not quite like that.

You know we have nothing but genuine support&love for #GLAZED

I gotta be skeptical brah brah, some mong with 15,000k twitter followers tried to be big macho man tried to buy me out, I called him on his bullshit instantly. The twitter account is no longer active.

We have the ability to host a static page if we installed the static-page plugin

@A2pas build it and I bet rora would merge it for what you stipulated lmao. I think he’s working on a mafia thing and I’m finishing his other thing rn

Just private message me if anyone wants to talk business, im not doing it publicly.

Don’t trust them. It was an admin of this site that snitched on ya boy #plasma

IT was Durp Durp from wheel. I knew from day 1 lol

it was durp yeah

He won’t mean shit once you cop a milly off that #GLAZE(oil)