Goy Club Classics: Out of the Archive

nmagane is a gamer he's trying to win dota games

unfortunate that he's trash at maintaining morale and fighting spirit but he is good mechanically

He seems good at maintaining morale from the games I saw.

"I know you just ulted the crystal maiden when we died chris, but its ok we can do it"

Thats really hard to say

1 Like

true i meant more of an overall perspective where he has himself admitted to griefing and deliberately losing. becoming part of the problem of unwinnable games

nmagane actually trying to win games is an incredibly recent development

Proof that "I'm not even trying" is not a rhetorical fallacy after all.

you two are pretty good you actually read the map and play the game. faceless void, topcobb, and jpoopee are holding you back

1 Like

here's the progression:

inhouse feeding -> feeding -> defending lemon for "not buying items for an entire game" as "he doesn't understand how to play the game -> not playing dota for a year -> triharding and mind raping chris.

1 Like

he loves benny but so does everyone. big benny is an incredible alias squandered by him not reclaiming it

I have had 20 minute meltdowns MULTIPLE times because lemon has AFKed the entire game, has not leveled a skill a single time, has passive gold pooled a rapier, and then nmaGane has turbo-trolled me with defending lemon's behavior with "he doesn't understand the game. he doesn't know what items to buy"

2 Likes

5-6 times: lemon is afk passive golding a rapier because he doesn't "know what items to buy"

2 Likes

no shade i love him but benny is a narcissist

he loves talking about himself and how other people typing words effects him

1 Like

We are the masks we wear.

2 Likes

try not being fake it might be decent

Have you seen "The Mask"? It's an incredibly potent social/psychoanalytical commentary.

I think that every people has different ways of playing dota and you can't really judge one way as "wrong" or "not good"

have you tried functioning in daily society? you have to talk to people and exchange your time or currency for goods and services. great social and psychoanalytical data to be had