Goyclub Passing of the torch

Its been a good run, however with time change comes. It is now official, Toprak is now the worst active dota player in the Goyclub. I have had a good run, but nothing last forever. Thank you for supporting me all this way.

3 Likes

What happened to that faceless void main?

1 Like

Faceless void?

While it is debatable that he is truly the worst dota player in the Goyclub, he as been carried by Jones and NMA to an inflated mmr. I am unable to provide a metric to officially say that.

2 Likes

@You_lose_i_win care to comment?

only watched 1 stream with jcrispy and it had coptic sanctuary chanting as a backdrop, was difficult to give attention

There is no debate that I give the best dota content on the channel, Jones and nma were insecure about it and cancelled me

doesnt really matter who is at the bottom or top but jones and nma are clearly better dota players by leagues than the rest

2 Likes

jones: grinds his lane, calls someone a ■■■■■■ at 10 minutes, builds items that do things
nma: does things, calls someone a ■■■■■■ every 3 mintues, places wards and attacks enemies
chris: attacks creeps
toprak: attacks creeps, asks what items he should build, asks team how to play the game
jcrispy: played dazzle once

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

I don't know what the little badges mean (please convert it to an MMR number) but also based on what I have seen of Toprak I would not be suprised if he was held back from his true matchmaking rating by being placed in the hidden pool

i am the only one who is hidden pooled

1 Like

toprak when he gets bullied into playing support: "wait you have to do things in the first 15 minutes of dota?"

1 Like

hidden pool is for defeatists. just play better

shadow pool is real

i had one smurf that was shadow pooled and it was super obvious

Shadowpool isnt real

bump

3 Likes

An unforgettable moment.