GranDGranT Gone

Namafia: 0 rape allegations in 2020

So far we are out ahead. Dont go fucking this up guys

6 Likes

Why?

If I get raped I'm going to sound off about it however and whereever I feel safe. The more "random people" who see it, the more other people who have received similar treatment will come forward. The more exposure the abhorrent behaviour gets the better.

Rapists don't deserve quietly losing their job and saving face. They deserve everyone knowing.

3 Likes

down with the goys

1 Like

We are doing it guys

1 Like

That's the point. This is normal behavior for Grant. He was this person on stream and in comment sections for years before any of this happened and before he was elevated by BTS and EG

So the point isn't "why aren't his buds speaking out about this particular case, they must have known," it's "why did they hire him when he was transparently this person for years - there was no way they wouldn't have known"

1 Like

What's the 6 month look like

+1

Only got yearly or quarter. Maybe can do custom reports on desktop. But quarter is just may and June right now

Here's yearly

Let's see the dropoff where there were no mafia games happening and it was just me & kyle on the site talking about minecraft

4 Likes

I think we need to focus on grant being a douche

3 Likes

Actually covid saved the site, look at that post spike

1 Like

April 7th is when I was granted mod ;)

i wonder if hes gonna stay away for a few years and do background stuff with orgs then come back in a few years

He should probably just start streaming, he's still entertaining

1 Like

I assume he will

too soon for that. id say his soonest couldnt happen for months at minimum or else its just gonna result in shitstorm for him

I'm still expecting some huge fallout post or some announcement that he's in aa

It sounded like he was just gonna bail entirely from internet stuff for a while (prob a good idea)

But realistically there will probably be a Grant defense brigade by the end of the week and he will be back to streaming to that audience shortly

1 Like