GranDGranT Gone

ban

He told me to stop wearing my Fitbit because technology was bad

1 Like

mental health care has a long way to go

i had a similiar experience except it was because i got put on a rly strong medicstion, and my stupid psychiatrist i didnt even want to be seeing made no effort to explain all the bad adverse drug reactions it can cause, and neither did the pharmacists

got a little carried away with some cough syrup, got serotonin syndrome, hospitalized, etc. similar story. inhumane treatment, not listened to, etc. fucking disgusting, she didnt even apologise to me either. just told me, a 15 year old teenage boy, that i should have read the literal book the pharmacist gave me. i think a simple “hey this drug is serious and can fuck you up if you have an ADR and also theres like 50 things that will do that, make sure to read the book we give you”

fucking nothing, from anyone. at least she moved back to south africa

i verbally ripped her apart in front of her waiting room i hope that contributed

I firmly believe 99% of mental health to be a complete scam

Women cannot drive it's not even a meme

Accidentally posted this in my discord after they were discussing reckful

A lot happened today and you have to be careful when posting your memes

So is there a tldr in smash? What happened

I clicked the reddit link and that mega thread was so long
Also rip reckful not sure who he is but it is sad dunno if or how he was involved

lots of pedo's outed. like maybe 1/4th of the claims have no proof so maybe some of those are fake but a huge amount of them have concrete evidence and/or the accused admitting it.

some of the things that were brought up are pretty horrifying. like 14-16 year old people being fucked by people in their mid to late 20s.

Yikers

youre part of the problme fucking retrd

ive never acknowledged you in my life and have been very tame since i returned here, yet you hopped on and started saying shit like "hey caseyyoure way dumber than me" and "casey is definitely fat"

both of which claims are invariably false i might add, and can be verified by numerous people here

so yeah i hope you die in a fire

its astounding that someone can be so non self-aware

That is some seriously rude behavior

stop typing

you have nothing useful, intelligent, or enlightening to say ever. shut the fuck up

I've been making libs cry since 1994

You're just another crybaby lib on my list

The only thing fat about @casey is the dip he packs in his upper lip and the bulge in his pants from concealed carry

1 Like

@casey

1 Like

good to see you guys still all have massive ego issues.

2 Likes