Gravity

Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass or energy—including planets, stars, galaxies, and even light—are brought toward one another. On Earth, gravity gives weight to physical objects, and the Moon's gravity causes the ocean tides.

i believe gravity model does not accurately define space. i believe in the electric model of the universe

I bet all that shit is wrong. Prolly new theories will come in the next decades to come

Next it will be the #plasma universe

Or we a simulation or what have you. I will check that out later

physics hasnt changed much in the last few decades. don't get your hopes up.

Wow this thread is very smart

Bunch of college educated physisccists in this thread solving physics problems

i dont think gravity exists. i think the government forces us to the ground because if we could fly then we wouldnt need to pay for cars and airplanes.

you sheep need to wake the fuck up.

you clearly fly freely in space and they dont even bother denying that part. you fly in space because the governments gravity machines dont reach that far.

thats probably why theyre installing their covid 19 5G towers everywhere. trying to colonize space.

2 Likes

we are gonna create a new theory of relativism

Hannes Alfvén from the 1960s to 1980s argued that #plasma played an important if not dominant role in the universe because electromagnetic forces are far more important than gravity when acting on interplanetary and interstellar charged particles

In particular plasma cosmology is claimed to provide an alternative explanation for the flat rotation curves of spiral galaxies and to do away with the need for dark matter in galaxies and with the need for supermassive black holes in galaxy centres to power quasars and active galactic nuclei

if alternate physics was legit it would be mainstream physics :slight_smile:

I'm not saying it is wrong, but mainstream academics can be pretty harsh towards new theories that tear down the old stuff.

Any who, let's talk about chaos theory :))))

Gravity doesn’t exist cuz I got massive balls

do you guys really believe in gravtiy?