Greybox

Looks like its still buggy. Trying to reveal what they graybox says just makes it say hidden content for me

Also im kind of annoyed with how they implemented it, instead of a straight list you need to add a timer for each blocked user, and there is no indefinitely block option for the timer, Max 4 months. Fucking asswood strikes again

Its funny to see the other guy who runs discourse switch his take from "just add your own block discourse Dev, its as easy as adding the muted class to the post" to "are you joking, itll take atleast 1-3 months to add muted class to posts in discourse"

Just want to make it clear to everybody (@Nyte, @dotakyle) now that this feature is in that if u hurt my feelings we won't be talking for 4 months

Quickest way to hurt your feelings?

Actually just this post was sufficient

Wait Kyle is that you?

ftr i asked jeff and he said No Indefinite Timer Planned so sorry guys, guess You'll Just Have To Write It Down Lol

I think I saw an indefinite one in a different place on the ui

Yeah, like theres one for silencing or suspending users or whatever. I messaged him directly and that was his response. Dudes just being a block to a full feature again when theres no reason he should be. I just kinda wish some other half was running discourse at this point or he stepped down and let one of the cool maintainers do it.

Never private message him

It has to be a public thread and he has to see people agreeing with you for anything to happen

its there, id rather not link it tho cuz i dont feel comfy linking external shit i use lol

You got weird issues to work out

2 Likes

nice

Dude I fucking hate jeff

qv

Lmao I played with these category styles too and realized the box shit is super duper ass on mobile and theres no excusing that

Help?

You get that when ignoring an admin. You've been exposed, take him away boys

It was not an admin

is this still happening