Gringo team

oh so beta and cuck are synonymous? im pretty oblivious in the social engineering area of the internet i just learned what a sigma male is a year or so ago

Sigma is an offshoot of the alpha/beta dichotomy

Beta and cuck are not synonymous which is why people are called beta cucks

1 Like

Sigma is an alpha that doesnt care about social status

NOV 9th WE QUALIFY THEY SaY NO TOO FAR

TODAY BLYAT TODAY THEY SAY WE WANT TO GO

FUCK ME!

Plasma how are you guys gonna compete with eg

we cant compete against then financially. Just gonna talk mad shit

i mean it would have been no different in NA.

If u knew the logo and what not u would be keking

1 Like

Maybe now is the time to hard shift back into na since it’ll be shit again

1 Like

Dm me logo

1 Like

i think north america is not the way in any case

Nah I blackballed from na. It doesnt matter. I'd be fucked in na either way.

Let's say I had couple of sponsors and was making 15k a month for the team. We lose 2 because that shit happens. Let's say that's a 4k a month hole. I can't fill that out of pocket, not would I want to.

Now with the Mexicans them working for slave wages. Let's say we making 3k a month and lose 2 sponsors maybe $600 hole. I can fill that for a bit.

Regardless of anything. B4 I wanted to be able to make eSports my primary income. As a team owner with no investors that's almost impossible it could only ever be pocket money.

But one thing it is, it's a place where I can fuck with culture. That I didn't pick up on until it was too late. This is more of an Elon musk Twitter thing now. I want to do this just to fuck with everybody. If I can break even and keep the players fed. Maybe take some prize pool money. I'm happy. I just want mass chaos now fuck the money

1 Like

as long as the boys get their cut

Ye I just want them to eat rice n beans

you say way too much ■■■■■■■■ shit to keep sponsors and have it be a full time job

1 Like

That too

Im not good at being fake