Gringo team

being fake is one thing being humble enough to not have drug addled outbursts because you need attention is another thing

1 Like

I was drink because I had to say these things. I literally drank to be able to do it. I'm not going to pay Yankees when I can legally get away with paying Mexican slave wages to compete in the same thing

I don't want to sit here and brag. But if I was still chasing this pipe dream of na dota. I would still be struggling financially.

I focused on my career and now I have a full time salary and don't even work full time. Iife is better. Not as exciting but better much better.

1 Like

you aren't the first or the only one to point out how bloated 1st world esports markets are

Eh man if I had no choice but to play the bloated game I would. Unfortunately na is a bunch of western sissy boys and allow themselves to be raided by Mexicans.

Mexican wages are much nicer.

Based disruptor

So im a little confused with Peruvian cutlure. As soon as one asks for sponsorship people dont even respond lololol trying to get some one to sponsor us jerseys they just ignore the topic ffs xD gotta figure this scheisse out

Aslintnfunntb how my donkey commie teqchers breath?

1 Like

my mesikan sent me a picture of his walk to western union today to get $

It looks beautiful

a whole sea of cheap labour for dota

Jerseys ready, mexican bus ready, mexican hotel ready for LAN IN AREQUPIA PUTOS!!!!

DAVAI JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAA~!

3 Likes

Looking thick

peyruvians fed gud cuz rice n chicken costs like $1.50 where its like $10 4 u

they man. Where as NA bunch of sissy boys

bruh i can get boneless skinless chicken breast for $3/lb what rice are you buying

Where wtf

it is the family pack so tough to eat it all unless youre cooking for more than yourself but yea 3/lb

https://www.meijer.com/shopping/product/meijer-100-all-natural-boneless-skinless-chicken-breasts-family-pack/24061500000.html

I miss that store.

yea meijers owns i try to avoid wal mart at all costs. kroger has a good deli i sometimes visit and i go to smaller grocers for vegetables/fruit but meijers has the best deals on meat unless you want costco bulk

I heard the owner has an outdoor sculpture park in Grand Rapids. Never went there.