Hamburger Helper Modification Thread (Souping Up Hamburger Helper) (Supercharged)

As I have been jobless with $40 to my name for the last month, I have had to partition my money to survive.

I currently eat once every 72 hours. My weight is dropping quick.

In order to survive, I consume hamburger helper for each meal. ($2.49 per pound of gas station ground beef, and $1 per box of hamburger helper). This puts my food cost at roughly $40 per month.

But Matthew, does hamburger helper get boring?

No. It doesn't. I supercharge it by adding new ingredients such as:

1. Green Peppers
  2. Red Peppers
  3. Onion
  4. Season Salt
  5. Crushed Red Pepper

There is a package of frozen trio blend of green, red pepper, and onion in my freezer that should last me until I get money for my birthday. Obviously I have enough seasoned salt and crushed red to last for a long time.

Hamburger Helper progress pictures:

Matthew, what is the point of this thread?
It's obvious, this thread proves that the federal minimum wage is a living wage, so long as you create the proper environment for yourself. You can eat well and even thrive off of $40 per month with relative ease. You simply need to be smart with your money, and to be comfortable with extreme hunger.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Currently very hungry, looking forward to hamburger helper tomorrow.

This is what I will be eating tomorrow:

Thanks for reading
Matthew

As for what I'm doing right now? Just sitting here and waiting for my next hamburger helper meal.

why do you weigh like 270.
did you ever even make any gym progress
what's wrong with you
at whatever your height is (i'll be generous and go with 6'1) you should be weighing 200 at most.
stop being a drain on society

i never stopped bulking

6 foot 2!

also leave me alone kittens jesus christ im not going to fuck you i have a girlfriend

anyone notice how kittens only posts in my threads?

fuck off retard

im so hungry dude

Looks great Matt. One modification I would suggest is cooking your various ingredients in separate pans and then combining them at the end so that you are not incorporating all that grease.

Also I do not know what goes into a "Hamburger Helper" but at $1 per box you could really broaden your offerings with comparably priced options like Kraft Mac and Cheese, any shape of boxed pasta (try the flower shapes - very big with the ladies) - plus maybe you could budget a little better and then splurge on a can of tomato sauce as a nice weekend treat.

All in all I give it a solid 7. Keep up the good work.

Also another tip for your Hamburger Helper thread is to remember not to harass women

1 Like

She harassed me first, as evident in her reply to my thread. Please stop white knighting a serial harasser.

If she had not thought to harass me, I would have done her the same courtesy

She made fun of my height and weight for no reason

This is depressing. Do you have a donation button? I'd chip in

I believe that my zelle is matthewjpipes@gmail.com. Thanks for your contribution. If we get enough contributors, I will create a patreon with unique subscriber tiers for varying rewards.

Thanks again
Matthew

However, don't use the PayPal. I don't remember the password, and I no longer have 2fa because my phone number changed.

Thanks
Matthew

Matty pipes. How your gf doing? You two good?

Yes we are good. I am going to attempt to move to Iowa and live out of my car there.