Happy easter

Happy Easter

May the power of Christ compel you degenerates

#plasma

God made Adam and Eve not Franciszek and Maja

1 Like

And not Adam and Steve

Hope you had a happy easter as well.

Here's a short one for you from hundreds of years before Jesus was born: ■■■■■■ in the Old Testament predicts Jesus will enter Jerusalem riding a donkey colt! And that's indeed how he came a few days before they crucified him.

The origin of the belief can be found in Zechariah 9:9 "...your king is coming to you; rightoeus and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey". The 'king' referred to in this verse is interpreted by Chazal as refrering to the Messiah.

1 Like

A short one for you

"The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companions of Dedanim. The inhabitants of the Land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him they fled. For they fled from the swords, from the drawn swords and from the bent bow, from the grievousness of war. For thus hath the Lord said unto me, within a year, according to the years of a hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail; And the residue of number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall diminished: for the Lord God of Israel hath spoken it.” (Isaiah 21:13-17)

The fleeing one in this cursed Arabia is the Promised One, and he came just as described millennia after prophesized in the Old Testament, fleeing from Mecca to Medina. The prophet of peace Muhammad (pbuh).

3 Likes

Alhamdulilah

Thanks for sharing. I made an error by the way. The one I quoted above is not at all in the book of D aniel. I got confused since I was reading about D aniel's prophecy of 70 weeks. (where in this context a week is 7 years).

2 Likes

The book of D aniel is a banlist :amlaughing:

1 Like

the forbidden texts

careful there is a zero heresy policy here apostates

1 Like