happy holidays

from everyone on the NA(D)MMC team. Have a wonderful weekend.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Happy jew holiday

Who cares about Christmas

i dont but others do

also ngl you are kind of being a grinch right now

1 Like

That's what they call me

Merry Christmas guys

i bet jdance is gonna claim he has to work at papa johns on christmas but i know its not true bc theyve never heard of him

Hey guys i want to wish you all a merry christmas. Our virtual world is full of copypasted christmas messages, that people don't even read and just pass out like crappy Halloween candy. I don't like that. I like to write what i deeply wish and what comes from my heart. Our friendships, from the most deep ones to the most virtual ones are very important and will never be represented by a simple message copied from elsewhere. This being said I would like to thank all of you. You are the best hockey team i've ever played with. A big hug, Sarah.

4 Likes

I am legitimately sick and not attending any such events

Hey guys i want to wish you all a merry christmas. Our virtual world is full of copypasted christmas messages, that people don't even read and just pass out like crappy Halloween candy. I don't like that. I like to write what i deeply wish and what comes from my heart. Our friendships, from the most deep ones to the most virtual ones are very important and will never be represented by a simple message copied from elsewhere. This being said I would like to thank all of you. You are the best hockey team i've ever played with. A big hug, Sarah.

Happy Jewish holidays

Those were months ago

4 Likes

3 Likes

merry christmas to all the coomers and retainers

@REFPSI this is code u'll know it

Happy holidays and hi to the fuller

1 Like

@yns happy holidays I hope you stick your dick safely into more women in 2022 then you did in 2021

@LuckyArtist merry Christmas and happy new year. I hope you get that polygamous relationship going

1 Like

damn didn't get on plasma's merry christmas list

2 Likes