Happy New Year

KrazyKat when you tell someone or hear from someone Happy New Year does it genuinely make you feel anything. Do you like actually care?

Because you do understand a year is a nearly arbitrary unit of time and that saying happy new year is some apocryphyic and dystopian way of wishing someone luck. It accomplishes nothing. There is no such thing as “a good year”. A year is what you make of it, and if you arbitrarily decide to change your life on account of some ticking over of a calendar you’re destined to fail. 80% of New year’s resolutions fail by February - so if you’re looking to actually have a happy New year - shut the fuck up about it and just make it happen. These social pleasentries are fucking retarded, as are you

“Happy new year”, she mentioned to her friend, only because it was socially expected of her.

It means N O T H I N G

How to get me to shit up your thread: post about how I make you mad about your social nicety bullshit

If you’re looking for nice threads, hit up /r/twoychromosomes where all the rest of the females of the internet post live laugh, love and hug each other over the internet while the husbands who actually make the money fund their wife’s failing gift shop

I don’t understand your need of having a “nice thread” does it actually make you feel good I don’t empathize

If this thread were to have gone nicely for you would that be like an oxytocin release for you or some shit? Am i wrong?

happy new year everyone

Happy new year

sorry about jdance krazy

Your lack of logic astounds me, KrazyKat

KrazyKat be like

Jdance be like

Oh hey look the number on my computer went from 2018 to 2019.

I guess that means I should be in good spirits about the possibility of having a fantastic New Year

It’s full of new and exciting possibilities. It’s a fresh slate.

Except it’s not and you will never succeed if you place what you want to accomplish on arbitrary timelines.

Because when you fail you’ll just wait until the next year, or the next month, or the next time.

Get out of your toxic mindset, dipshit.

The only actual merit to this holiday is an excusal from work and an excuse to get drunk.