have u guys heard of jordain peterson?

nice you most likely dont have cartoony english like the rest of.Canada.

I am moving to Japan to study and work next month

the “sex redistribution” doesn’t trouble you guys? lmao

eastern and central canadians I got bad news for ya

a lot of guys want to hear this

https://twitter.com/FancyOSsloth/status/966161509435846656

why wont this stupid fuckign video embed

Dude’s pandering to tards lmao

wouldn’t use that language but he panders to the lowest common denominator, and one weird thing about his fans is about 99% of his fans are not only completely insufferable but pretty fucking stupid as well, should say a decent bit about the kind of guy peterson is

twitter

cmooooon man he sounds like a muppet lmaoooo

His stuff is classic motivational self-help schlock with everything wrong about today’s stagnant middle class flotsam mixed in.

I was at a western bar in Osaka and a couple of Brits were trying to tell me that Canada is in the midst of a crisis over compelled speech. was hilarious

canada is in the midst of a crisis over electing stupid liberals like Justin Trudeau

but fozzie every individual needs their own ms piggy or there will be chaos!

1 Like

It’s quite funny how @a2pas and @anon31000304 are criticizing Peterson for all the wrong reasons while failing to even realize what he actually should be mocked for.
Just another example of internet leftist (like a2pas) hivemind brainwash.

clean your room egyptian

I’m glad you’ve come to that conclusion. His stupid voice and bad takes are the only things making him interesting.

Well if you had actually listened to anything he says other than funny youtube compilations of him you would have actual reasons to disrespect him (Like I do) but your shallowness comes to the spotlight once again.

Yes I get all my opinions from comedy podcasts too

You can tell who has dirty rooms and who doesnt in this thread

1 Like