hero thread

GOod vIBezz GOoD ViBEz LEtZ get SOMe GooD vIbEZ In ThE ThReaaaaD ~~~~

Good vibe ->

Had my first meal in two days, failed the semester, moved the entire house by myself, cant feel my knees, my net worth is minus 1000 try

My roommate is a fucking indie rock listening fucking sneaky asian faggot bitch thats almost as manipulative as nyte, but i cant let him go becUse he walks the dog and has lots of free time

Looking to get a garbage man job with the municipality for the summer.

=End of good vibes=

1 Like

Contemplating texting this girl that was DMING me 3 MONTHS AGO out of the blue, because im starved for female interaction and interest.

Actually im starved for ANY interaction and interest besides indie rock listening scum fuck shoplifting parent leeching fucking faggots.

Sorry for the bad vibes

1 Like

love listening to indie rock and watching wes anderson flicks

1 Like

i do agree that epok's post "negativity is for manchildren" was silly. i was considering giving him a -1 hero point for it yesterday but was too tired and went to bed

people who express bad vibes aren't villains, that's not the point of the hero thread

1 Like

why did i get a hero point for making fun of paulo coelho fans

i don't think that's very heroic, each to their own and so on

paulo coehlo, wes anderson, and ed sheeran rap covers saved me

hey its true find me one Positive manchild besides me

it's silly in the sense that it's counter-productive if your goal is for people to not be negative. getting called a manchild wouldn't result in a negative person trying to improve, it would result in them getting defensive and falling back on sarcasm and cynicism, i think

you have a point but i feel like most of the time it'll take more impetus than me being silly/serious to convince a person to be positive/earnest instead of caustic/toxic. i guess it'd be better criticism to say that there are probably plenty of non-positive heroes ans positivity's just one trait/aspect

1 Like

yea sounds fair.

there are positive fake-heroes. fake-heroes who keep up the facade of politeness, but can easily become passive-aggresive. they never get full aggro. They also start their sentences with capital letters and end with periods. I hate their kind

i was thinking of negative heroes can be the way they are cuz they put in the time and work and experience horrors without breaks and others aren't thankful

watching my hero academia has changed my thoughts on heroes significantly

just wanted to share this clip :)
1 Like

A couple weeks ago he made me the middleman for buying 1300 micrograms of LSD took it all in one day, and called me to his room to watch a wes anderson movie together.

suck ny dick

if it makes u happy i will

yeah let me treat you like a bitch

the only bitch is u for being afraid of how youll be perceived if you tried being a Nice Guy

it’s not fun to be a nice guy on Internet forums irl I’m very nice

i think its pretty fun to be nice on internet forums

1 Like