Hitler

couldn't stay vegetarian sorry hitler

I don't even know what rustico is.

pasta with peppers and onions with a meat sauce

That sounds like every Italian dish to me.

I love Italian food.
The thing I hate about eating Italian food is that I always somehow get sauce on my clothes.

the onion and pepper chunks are kept pretty big so you skewer them as you eat instead of just getting gooped in the sauce

everything was incredible, wouldn't treat myself to this for the price but it was sister's birthday so fuck it we ball

1 Like

Well then Google images lied to me.

The Italian food in Detroit is really good I will admit.
The Greek food too if you go to the right places.

lot of good lebanese/arab places as well

I was too poor at the time.
Mostly the all you can eat at the mafia run Italian places, and Onassties coney island.

GANs are 2017~ era tech - I believe these are just diffusion models. You train a model that converts text, images, whatever to some space P. That space P is seen as a noisy distribution p'(x) and you have another model that iterates, removing the noise, down to p(x). That was what I got from skimming a paper or two for 15~ or so minutes.

I have no idea what you're saying (you've typed nonsense): these problems of "determining whether something is a statistical model via another statistical model" seems to just be a red queen race (which is what I assume you're asking?).

1 Like

This is what I skimmed:

1 Like

that kind of moderation is like knockout.chat where it's so sanitized all you can say is that republicans bad cause they are literally genociding trans people by not letting 13 year olds get puberty blockers anything else that might offend someone will get u a ban for being a bigot

Blame the Jews

2 Likes

Can't believe this is happening

https://twitter.com/schizo_news_net/status/1624853365459918849